Park It Like A Boss

GoldenMotor.com

ResetBTTN

Mar 18, 2013
Killeen, TX
I wish I could just park it here every time I'm done LOL.
Having an 8 month old and wanting to work on my chopper in the garage...so I had to put them in the same room.

Got my exhaust welded back together after the big break I had on Sunday http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=46870 so I brought it inside to get the work done and keep an eye on my little bundle of joy. I also added the finned exhaust header I originally got from Jim at pedalchopper.com. Raising the rear exhaust to mount higher on the bottom hole allowed me to use it this time without my crank arm slapping the exhaust tube.
Haven't even took it off the kick stands yet but this might stop the kick stand feet from hitting the bottom of the exhaust too and causing that deep divet. I haven't found high temp rubber shock absorbers yet.

Still not done yet. Going back into add my black bullet style headlight. Rear brake light, turn signal and horn are still in the mail. 6 weeks says rawmotors.com!!

Attachments

Last edited:

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
I use 1/2 inch I.D. rubber hose - squirt some armor all in it and slide it onto kickstand both side [so it is level when down... work hose onto kickstand about 4 inches then cut it just at the end with a hacksaw or something... works great - pipe does not get very hot there... I have even used clear dishwasher / plumbing hose to pad kickstand where it hits pipe...

ResetBTTN

Mar 18, 2013
Killeen, TX
I use 1/2 inch I.D. rubber hose - squirt some armor all in it and slide it onto kickstand both side [so it is level when down... work hose onto kickstand about 4 inches then cut it just at the end with a hacksaw or something... works great - pipe does not get very hot there... I have even used clear dishwasher / plumbing hose to pad kickstand where it hits pipe...
Thanks Jim
You should get my invoice for the replacement exhaust. That's good to know info though for the kickstand issue.