anyone know what brand of tires these are

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I can't help you there but I gotta say having never tried these type of tires I was impressed with those in that Video!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
wie habt ihr die gebaut ich hatte es mal mit ganz kleinen schrauben versucht von innen nach aussen und von innen dann mit gummi den kopf bedeckt es ging ziemlich gut !! wie habt ihr es gemacht ??

Translation How did you construct had screw that I it with entirely small tried from within outward and from within then with rubber the head overcast it went rather well!! how has you it made??

@11144478 hey, we have it in principle just as you made, but ztusätzlich vulcanizes interior pure 2nd tube. This proved itself for several years!

Unfortunately the video "mountain bike does not go in Germany on Ice parts 2" - is even better!!!

Has the tires themselves done handicrafts??

jio you it recognized! =)

Find Em I the zimlich coolly however what for screw needs one .........? It gives needed somewhere instructions how long it to construct around that, hey however really amusingly COOL Videa

How did you construct had screw that I it once with entirely small tried from within outward and from within then with rubber the head overcast it went rather well!! how has you it made??

@11144478 hey, we have it in principle just as you made, but ztusätzlich vulcanizes interior pure a 2nd tube. This proved itself for several years!

* laurobevitori 1 year ago

pow mó arriscado ficar brincando num lago laurobevitori 1 year ago * ZACKARY1616 1 year ago

O. o i' ve lakes tires before. but are those Eves legal?! ZACKARY1616 1 year ago * AmericansSexualPreds 1 year ago

where wtf legal one why wound they be legal what do u think u can poeple those ot kill kill served roads common be apussycat AmericansSexualPreds 1 year ago * ZACKARY1616 1 year ago

Duden i live in canada, anything that is Eves slightly is illegally -.- ZACKARY1616 1 year ago * AmericansSexualPreds 1 year
ago

what do u meant Chicago US in the from Europe but i live of A, u gusy have strciter laws AmericansSexualPreds 1 year ago * FARREN2794 11
months ago

In the from canada but i, really care served wade it dangerous FARREN2794 11 months ago * plazzax 1 year ago 3

Offcourse they are legal! : D, like any biketyres: P plazzax 1 year ago 3 * freemusicblogg 1 year ago

Which tyres? Self maggot spikes? Interesting and nice ride. : -) freemusicblogg 1 year ago *
vividFlibbertigibbet 1 year ago

wtf vividFlibbertigibbet 1 year ago * TheAussiNut 1 year ago

ROUND & ROUND YOU GO pitty you didnt cut a would get fall in the Ice to in!!! TheAussiNut 1 year ago * BikerADO 2 years ago

has its the tires themselves done handicrafts BikerADO 2 years ago * JOBERTL60 2 years ago

jio you recognized! =) JOBERTL60 2 years ago

I started translating it they are Ho-made me thinks?

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I followed the vids around and they look like dirt bike tires ,and the spikes in the larger pic I found are plainly wood screws from the inside,threads are showing

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
all your base are owned. lol. those trans programs can come out weird.
there not schwalbes thats for sure, sounds like he made them himself, i may have to try that with some carbide studs and a tire moose.

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
I think corgi "nailed" it. I've seen this done before. Screws are run thru from the inside
and the tire gets a 3mm plastic strip liner to protect the tube, just the item for winter
travel on the frozen Yukon river. I"ve seen the liners for sale somewhere,but I can't
recollect where.

Last edited: