Motorbicycling.com You-Tube

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Nice video Dave. There are some very clean articulant builds in this one. Saw my bike was in there. Kew kewl! When a fellow has observed this forum over the days ,weeks and years. I remember a lot of the threads on these builds. That has a nice senimental feeling all by in it self. There is some history here for sure.:)dnut

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I love these videos! There is so much packed into them. It's not possible to get all our DIY's in one video. We have such a wonderful wealth of knowledge , very helpful, and friendly folk here from the globe! It's amazing:)(^)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
whats next? a video for just race bikes, board trackers? choppers? I have way to much time on my hands lately lol...I cant wait to get back to work!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
whats next? a video for just race bikes, board trackers? choppers? I have way to much time on my hands lately lol...I cant wait to get back to work!
What's a race bike? J/K.....hope you're recovering well Dave...see you soon at the tracks (^)

And that propeller bike......ya might not want to follow him to closely rotfl

dnut

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Cool vids Dave! One for BTR's and one for Choppers would be cool.

Keep up the good work.

Lol yea, that propeller bike might need a guard to save a lawsuit. You know some nut will try to jump into it, heh heh.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Another great compilation Dave........thanks again for the inclusion (^) Man are there some awesome looking builds in this vid.......the future unfolding rapidly before our eyes! Keep them coming and thanks for sharing.

Sure would be nice to see Jeff's (culvercityclassics) builds in this mix......awesome racing machines!

Hope your shoulder is healing well, take care buddy,

scotto-
dnut

Last edited: