Awsome Evil Video Must see !!!

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The sad thing is that he ate it more times than he made it. Those Harleys he used were like piloting a brick and landed like a lead sled. If only he had a modern moto-crosser of today....he'd prolly still be alive. Crazy man that ol' Knievel.......didn't know when to quit.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Crashing didn't kill Evel, a lung disease did. Used to wear asbestos fire suits. He was also a notoriously angry guy.

Years ago a friend of mine was working as a golf course groundskeeper in Silicon Valley. He was trying to fix a busted sprinkler and waterline, was deep in a hole, when a golf ball landed in there. He tossed the ball out. Several minutes later, he was startled as a gnarly old man started screaming at him from the edge of a hole. My buddy tried to get out of the hole, but it became apparent that if he did, the old man was gonna take a piece of him off with the golf club he had in his hand. So he gets on the walkie-talkie and calls his supervisor, tells him a crazy old man is standing at the edge of his hole waving a club around. His supervisor says "must be Evel Knievel, he's golfing today!" rotfl

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Well one things for sure he has the record for successfully jumping dangerous lead brick Motorcycle's that no one else would/will seam to ever have the courage to do! Takes a pretty onery ol chap to do that lol.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Crashing didn't kill Evel, a lung disease did. Used to wear asbestos fire suits. He was also a notoriously angry guy.
I know he didn't die from crashing, but it did severely age him prematurely. If he had the bikes of todays supercross, he wouldn't have gotten as beat up as he did. He was nutz!