• Design 2 with block style text

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I need Denver Area Riders help!

Well guys the year is almost up and new one will soon be here, along with the time to ride. Over this last year a question that always comes up at our cruises is "What are we gonna call ourselves" ? I've been thinking of something simple yet meaningful for us. We can't go around calling our group DAR, we might as well slap an E on the end and go by dare, lol rotfl.

I designed a prototype logo that I hope will be liked. Both logos are the same, but the text is different. If we do decide on one then we can have some patches embroidered, none of that laser printing caca. Let me know what you think and suggestions if any.

Colorado license plate colors, vintage motorbiker, club name = meaningful design

Design 1

Design 2

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Frank,
I like them both, however, neither gives any indication that we ride MBs. We might be mistaken for, Heaven forbid, spandexers if we're not on our bikes while wearing them :)

Just some input.

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I have decided to go with the logo that has the "block style text". Now, the thing is finding an embroidery shop that will do these cheap and without having to order 50 or more. I might just get a sheet of High-gloss stickers printed that way you guys can put them where you want and get a feel for it before going to a patch. Let me know what you guys think, feedback is everything.

Frank

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
I have decided to go with the logo that has the "block style text". Now, the thing is finding an embroidery shop that will do these cheap and without having to order 50 or more. I might just get a sheet of High-gloss stickers printed that way you guys can put them where you want and get a feel for it before going to a patch. Let me know what you guys think, feedback is everything.

Frank
at the rate we are growing the fifty or more may not be such a bad idea lol
at any rate ill gladyly buy one off you

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Cannot see the links says page not found. If the acronym is DAR make it like a colorado plate, green/white w/mountains...........

Last edited: