The 2010 Vintage Motor Bike Show

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I got a call last night from a friend & forum member ( HelmuttCycles ), Richard Kramer owner of Phoenix BikeWorks aka Helmutt Cycles, anyway he's at the at the 2010 Whizzer & Vintage Motor Bike show displaying his Helmutt/Phoenix Motor Bikes.

Helmutt, asked if I could share with everyone here in the forum that he's at the show for the week so come by and see him if you are in the area of Portland, Indiana its between Indianapolis & Muncie Indiana!

The show is from July 12-17, 2010

From Helmutt's facebook page:
Richard Nelson Helmutt Going to Portland Indiana, for the Largest Whizzer Motor Bike Show in the country.. last year there were 38,000 Whizzer Weirdos there.. So as I consider myself a Whizzer Weirdo I think they need me .. Strawberry Whizzers forever.. '-)

Checkout the Whizzer Newsboy attached pic.

Peace Crazy Horse.

Attachments

Last edited:

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Quenton's there too. Bonnie & I were going to go but she started nursing school Monday (a good house husband needs a wife that makes money rotfl ). I think it's the biggest show in the country.

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
Had a great time at the VMB today. Didn't realize Lee Guenther was there until seeing his entry at the judged display area. Soooo many gorgeous motorbikes and scooters! Well, I wandered around hoping to find some motorized bike fans and it was Helmut I met first who graciously introduced me to Quentin. Thank you Dick and BTW your motorbikes are beauties. Lee Guenther is a friendly and engaging 'regular guy' type and I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with him and his buddies. I have a G4 Grubee gearbox and have never been very happy with the gear ratio. It overrevs the engine. Lee asked me to ride his EZM equipped bike. WOW!! What a world of difference! Anyway, I'm so impressed I'm heading back to Portland in the morning to purchase an EZM. If after testing the EZM longterm throughout this year, Lee has asked me to consider a dealership. I'm honored. Thanks Lee, Helmut and all the rest for a really fun time in motorbiking.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Hey, Helmutt and other attendee's please share with those of us who weren't able to be there more information about your experience at the 2010 Vintage Motor Bike Show!

Peace Crazy Horse.

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Is his name really Dick Kreamer??? laff laff laff
Yes Oswald, My Mother in Ah Of "Dick Powell", the actor, was from the era That the Name "Dick" Was a great name, an I will state it also served me well at weeding out the goofers with all the various short guy syndromes..
Thanks Vince, for allowing me to demonstrate how that works..
Dick, with a Capital D

Last edited:

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
Small Man complexes! Now THERE'S a bone we could chew on awhile. But why bother, it just isn't worth the time. I don't care what your name is Richard, your bikes are the Finest I've ever seen. The Craftsmanship is Art quality! Hope to see you again next year at Portland.

MTB Moto

Dec 4, 2009
USA
Still pretty new around here and still using a candle to find my way around...

...sorry to dig up an old thread...

... questions is this event or other like it happening again in 2012?

Yes, I know I could have googled it, but would rather hear it from the experts!

TIA again...
.wee.

Blake84

Jul 15, 2011
miracle mile los angeles
i believe it happens every year in venice.....dont mark my words but i have heard venice motor bikes talk about the vintage motor cycle show in venice and i believe it is an annual event.