ammo can fuel tank idea

GoldenMotor.com

zachary

Sep 16, 2011
minnesota
thegnu when your buy the mexican border you dont want to have a big a$$ shell casing full of gas. the mexican po pos might think your going to blow them up and theyll shot you down.

hardcharger

Sep 20, 2011
san diego
I for one, love the idea. I always roll around the idea of an od green bike with ammo can saddlebags, headlight with the air raid filter, no step stickers, and my personal fav, the long gun holster on the front forks, with a red rider or just a blank wood stock sticking out. But down here i'd see cherries in my rear view all day. Ah who cares I still might do it LOL. Maybe the WWII surplus helmet will when 'em over. Thinkin about that too....flg.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Hahaha. I used to have a "truckar" made from a jap-crap, painted in woodland camo with black wheels. I deposited my paycheck once and the bank called the cops on me for "suspicious vehicle". I told them it was my redneck fishing truck and they just laughed at it, checked the license and all, and sent me away.

YoungRatRod

Oct 19, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
I was in the Army surplus store today and I found these Parachute cans, I thought it would be great for a tank, little bit bigger than the peanut tanks and its cylindrical