Stoped on motorized bicycle for fitting a description for 90 arson

GoldenMotor.com

Hacksawdecap

Jul 20, 2011
Phoenix
I was riding home from a party near my house and I was pretty drunk (I don't recommend riding MB's drunk) Anyways, I was rushed by 10 cop cars surrounding me on my MB. I thought to myself "Geez that's a lot of cops for riding a MB that is completely legal" They all pointed there guns at me demanding me to get off my bike and to lay face first on the floor. They asked me if I had any ID and registration for my bike, I told them I didn't need any, and told them about the bill that was passed but at the end of all that I explained they knew the laws better then me just to make sure they understand I'm not trying to jerk them around and tell them how to do their job. The police had no idea about the MB law's in phoenix but they wanted more was to book me in jail for might being in arson fires around here. I promised to them that it wasn't me and I had no idea...I lied and said I just completed the MB today and felt like giving a ride around because I didn't want them to get me for underage drinking and DUI. They had no idea that I was drunk nor did they search me. They finally got a witness to some of the fires to where I was pulled over and me holding my breath praying they won't charge me for something I didn't do. The witness said it wasn't me and I was free to go....Pretty scary lol.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Re: Stoped on MB for fitting a description for 90 arson \\fires in central phoenix.

wow. thats quite an experience. If i got surrounded by that many cops, i'd probably faint. jk lol