Video from our club ride in Oregon

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I wish somebody would put together a ride here. I'm not interested in racing, my old bones take too long to heal.
Wow, what DR is about went right over you. You would have had hours of just cruising around with no racing. And you would have known there was a ride on Sunday. Too bad you missed out on both.

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Very nice video, cant wait to see the longer video from the next outing......!

Myself and another cruiser buddy are planning a MB club here in the near future if all goes well, he is in the proccess of getting his bike finished and we plan to go on a ride and also and discuss the details of what we may be able to do in our area, we are pretty darn excited about it, and I'm hoping it works out real good, if so we will be having a get together at least once a month and hope to get several others involved as well.....

These bike are so much enjoyment, it's just hard to explain it....someone just has to experience it for themselves to understand>

Thanks for sharing the vids once again...1

Peace

Meatwhistle

May 15, 2011
United States, Ft. Stewart
Hey im currently located outside oregon and moving back to portland area this summer. I am building my first motor-bike and wondering what laws i need to be aware of for riding on the roads without getting pulled over. I have a basic cruiser frame and a "58cc" motor kit. I know im legal on the military post im at. Thanks for the help/advice in advance.

Hey im currently located outside oregon and moving back to portland area this summer. I am building my first motor-bike and wondering what laws i need to be aware of for riding on the roads without getting pulled over. I have a basic cruiser frame and a "58cc" motor kit. I know im legal on the military post im at. Thanks for the help/advice in advance.
I think it has to be under 49cc, motor as a secondary form of propulsion, and can't go faster than 25mph. Basically, just don't act like a ****** and they won't pull you over.