A Great Way To Start A New Year!

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
What a great way to start a new year.....p hood called me up this afternoon and I said let's ride! Gassed up, got the helmet cam on and off we roll through the canyon and off to the beach at near sunset. A fun little 20 mile loop to start the year off and a great day for a ride!

I did tape a piece of foam over the mic on the camera, but still got quite a bit of wind noise so I'll try taping it off completely next vid ride. Just turn your sound off if it's bothersome and enjoy the ride.....

YouTube - VTS 01 1

YouTube - VTS 01 2

and a really short vid.....

YouTube - MVI_1379.AVI

dance1.we.

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Both of those bikes looked pleasant to ride . Those 4 Strokes are pleasantly quiet . Its nice to here some of the nuances in a bike besides just a motor. There is definitely a few very good examples of what a fender can do for ya.;)

Nice video and very nice rides(^)

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Both of those bikes looked pleasant to ride . Those 4 Strokes are pleasantly quiet . Its nice to here some of the nuances in a bike besides just a motor. There is definitely a few very good examples of what a fender can do for ya.;)

Nice video and very nice rides(^)
Thanks GH, those 4-Strokes move right along. You notice how Pat aims for the mud puddles, fenders do make a difference there. We have a blast when we ride!

Last edited: