Timberline fs gt?

GoldenMotor.com

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
ok i have noticed this frame leaning up against a light pole for a few weeks now not locked up just sitting there, is this a good frame?
There are no pedals or cranks just a halve inch square with a thread in the centre spins great! but it has vertical dropouts bumma, any ideas? sorry no pics at the moment

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
ok i have noticed this frame leaning up against a light pole for a few weeks now not locked up just sitting there, is this a good frame?
There are no pedals or cranks just a halve inch square with a thread in the centre spins great! but it has vertical dropouts bumma, any ideas? sorry no pics at the moment
grab it...thats a great easy build...engine fits perfect...angles are good.

Attachments

Junster

Jun 2, 2009
Washington St.
I searched craigs for weeks to find a GT frame to replace my frame. I'm waiting on a new piston but here's a pic of the bike. I'm totally with DRH it's a exellent frame to build on.

P1010156.JPG

PS Drhofferber, that is a trick toolbag..

Last edited:

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
Hey thanks guy's! the bikes pictured is the exact same as the 1 i got. I was not sure if the front forks were origional or not i guess im use to seeing em with suspension forks.
I will take my time with this 1 i will get a pic soon as the colour is now a 2 tone effect from being left out in the weather grey splatter on the top surfaces and dark green on the under sides.

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
Hey thanks guy's! the bikes pictured is the exact same as the 1 i got. I was not sure if the front forks were origional or not i guess im use to seeing em with suspension forks.
I will take my time with this 1 i will get a pic soon as the colour is now a 2 tone effect from being left out in the weather grey splatter on the top surfaces and dark green on the under sides.
my suggestion is to change out the frt fork for suspension fork...easy fix....Dennis