Tired of the crappy Rag Joint Sprockets Check This

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi Everyone
Are you sick and tired of the crappy Rag Joint Sprocket ya well me too and here is what I have come up with Please check out the web page I have dedicated to a quality product but it is just a little pricey
http://blowbyu.ca/93801.html
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

scottmanesis

Dec 30, 2010
Austin, TX
One thing I have learned from looking at all the vendor sites on this site is that most of them all have pretty much the same stuff, the only question is how much and do you have it in stock. You can find what you need with a little looking around, if one vendor has it so does another.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi Taco
Yes we are talking about the HD axles and HD wheels. The only thing that is not worth getting excited about is the band brake but with V brakes it dose add braking power. Now the best part about the HD stuff is that they have sealed bearings that are much much safer than the free floating bearings. The next thing is the sprocket adapter puts all the power and torque to the hub and then evenly to all the spokes. There are two versions one is for the 4 stroke or 2 stroke with a pull start with a free wheel the next is solid for the pedal start and 4-strokes that want engine braking. Plus I have a guy that makes custom sprockets for the HD line from 28 to 80 tooth and about 8 different colors as well. Here is a link to the web page http://blowbyu.ca/93801.html

SANY0268.jpg

Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I am making it my mission in life to make sure that every one understands they need to be safe on these bikes and this is one of the ways they can do that. Thank you fundreamer1 I really am trying for the next level. And I think I will show a few people that with the build that I am starting with full on belt drive no chain except the pedaling chain.