Pitbike fork for OCC Chopper triple tree?

GoldenMotor.com

johndchurch

Dec 30, 2012
Savannah Ga
Hi , I think I have the cheap ,easy ,fix for your bike . If your bike can use a 1" threadless stem you are in luck . You can use the trippletrees from bikebuyers.com and buy the front suspension shock forks from pocketbikeparts.com (lower rt corner on front suspension page "no part #? " ). You will need very little mods (bore out the the TT frames 1mm ) and both parts cost about a little over a hundred including shipping . I am trying to do the same thing with a 1 and 1/8th threadless and have had no luck. These forks shoud fit bike disc brakes with litttle or no mods and be supper cooldance1dance1dance1dance1 .I hope this helps ,John , Davis Cycles .

kkojai

Feb 28, 2013
Ojai, Ca.
hey guys take a look at my build and if you like heres what I did . I used 1 in thredless head set had some bushings made so bike berrings would fit the trip. shaft,a 20mm axel, cut spacers from 20mm bronze thrust bushings (ace hardware) with a pipe cutter.Using a 26" bike wheel and disk. Any way it was pretty easy and I think it looks great and its solid like a motorcycle not a bicycle.Tha forks are Fast Ace Kind of heavy but solid. Could not find any risers I liked so had some made (nice to have friends in low places) hope this helps. If you need more info let me know. Kal