Micargi Bronco, Piranha 110CC, 3 sp, Automatic

GoldenMotor.com

i-paint

May 24, 2008
I recently finished this bike. The spokes are 11ga. from Worksman powdercoated black. The front hub is dual disc from Choppers Us. I replaced the ball bearings with ceramic balls. The rims are powdercoated neon green and are Weinmann double wall 1.5" I believe. The tires are 3". The front end is from Choppers US and I powder coated it black along with the handlebars. The rear hub is a Worksman alloy drum brake. I removed the brake and had a disc hub machined to fit inside the drum. The disc brake is an Avid BB7 with a 180mm rotor. I added the bracket on the outside of the brake to keep it from twisting in the dropout.

I removed the seat post tube but the bracket for the jackshaft adds strength back to the frame.

I shortened the shifter to let me up shift with my heel while on the bike pedal To downshift I have to move my foot back to the rear of the shifter arm, works out well.

The ride is good on this bike. It is eight feet long overall.

I have ridden about 100 miles on it.

More later..........................

Attachments

Last edited:

simonjohnwilmer

Jul 16, 2009
Far Northern N.S.W Australia
Good to see you have gone to the trouble of engineering working pedals as part of your build up , Broncos are a cool frame , I couldnt get one here in Aus , had to settle for a Mustang , But that doesnt stop me contemplating making up the lower frame , this makes a huge difference to the look of the Bronc .

i-paint

May 24, 2008
Good to see you have gone to the trouble of engineering working pedals as part of your build up , Broncos are a cool frame , I couldnt get one here in Aus , had to settle for a Mustang , But that doesnt stop me contemplating making up the lower frame , this makes a huge difference to the look of the Bronc .
Thanks, The bike actually still pedals very well.

jtbarnes89

Sep 1, 2010
Tucson
dude u build amazing bikes man.. i dont see how u have money for all of this but uve def got some of the best bike on here.. id love to buy one off u

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
i-paint, as usual you've done it again using the Chinese cloned Honda CRF 50cc - 110cc Engine on a Stretch / Chopper Cruiser.

This one is SICK SICK SICK, and I for one Love IT !!!

Would you please share some pictures of this build showing your Skid Plate / Motor Mount, and any other pictures of the build up.

So that myself and other forum members might find any of the parts & components used for the build, could you give us a build list break down of all parts and components where a person could by them etc etc...

Graucho's build List is an awesome EXAMPLE of a who, what, where, & how to build List!

Here's Graucho's build list & Link for the Fat Tire Chopper:
http://motorbicycling.com/f40/fat-tire-bicycle-chopper-6778.html

"QUOTE graucho
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Fat Tire Bicycle Chopper
When I see other peoples builds I always ask myself...."self" where did he get that item? Well, i'm not going to leave anybody out there hang'in with that question. I hope this helps someone if they need a similar part that I have used on my bike. I used to have better tools but I got rid of them when I thought I was getting out of building. (wrong) since, I bought a lot of stuff "on the cheap" and they have worked out just fine. Take care and thanks for your kind words everyone. graucho

Tubing 1/8 steel. 2", 1.5", 1.25", 1"___South St. Paul Steel Supply - Products

Tube bender 3 years old___ Harbor Freight Tools

Welder 2 years old___ - Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

Frame Design (copied)___ Frame 24" Chopper Super Fat - Choppers U.S., LLC

Handle bars___ Handlebar Cruiser Moon CP - Choppers U.S., LLC

Brake lever___ Skull Brake Lever - Pair - Choppers U.S., LLC

Fork___ Fork Kit - Chopper Chrome - Choppers U.S., LLC

Front wheel / rim___ Wheel/Tire/Tube/Hub/Rim : Wheels - Steel - Choppers U.S., LLC

Peddles sprocket___ Pedals Stingray Silver 9/16 - Choppers U.S., LLC

Seat___ Seat - Hot Rod Flames - Choppers U.S., LLC

Braided lines___ Cable Casing-Stainless-Per Ft. - Choppers U.S., LLC

Mirror___ Mirror - Teardrop Right CP - Choppers U.S., LLC

Throttle___ Mini Chopper Misc. Parts & Accessories

Aluminum Bullet Axle Nut 1"___ Redirect

Front Light___ Old model of a Kids Razor 12v kids motorcycle.

License frame___ Walmart

Tail light___ Walmart

Licence Plate___ Self designed from photo of my youth

Pillow block bearings___ PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS - Pacific Northwest Bearing

Rear wheel and rim___ https://www.3rsalesandservice.com/ca...GATG12714Y.htm
https://www.3rsalesandservice.com/ca...GAT12D114C.htm

Axle and hub___ Rear Axle & Hub kits

Disk Brake___ Rear Axle & Hub kits

14 tooth freewheel___ 14 Tooth Freewheel Sprocket

Jackshaft___ Main, BMI Karts and Supplies - Home

Jackshaft sprockets___ eBay Store - Fremont Industrial Supply: Hydraulic Pneumatic, Fluid Power, Electric motors

Chains___ Tractor supply

Idle tensioner___ Tractor supply

Rear fender___ Tractor supply (aluminum car ramp end)

Plastic gas tank___ Ebay

Saddle bag for tank___ Walmart

SLA Sealed Lead Acid Battery___ Radio shack or Batteries Plus

Battery charger 1amp (for Lead Acid Battery___ Batteries Plus

Centrif- clutch___ Hilliard Extreme-Duty Centrifugal Clutch and parts

Airbrush pen (6 years old)___ http://www.****blick.com/products/pa...-airbrush-set/ opps...Its called... d i c kblick.com with no spaces.

Primer (sandable, scratch filling)___ Napa Auto

Red oxide Spot filler/Putty___ Local Auto paint dealer

Rust-oleum Paint___ Home Depot

Acetone___ Home Depot
END QUOTE"

i-paint if this is asking to much then please just post more pic's of the build up of this amazing ride!

Let me also say Thank you & Congrats on this new build and for sharing this build with the forum & the motorized bicycling community, you are definitely an amazing builder Peace Bro !!!!

Peace Crazy Horse.

Last edited:

i-paint

May 24, 2008
i-paint, as usual you've done it again using the Chinese cloned Honda CRF 50cc - 110cc Engine on a Stretch / Chopper Cruiser.

This one is SICK SICK SICK, and I for one Love IT !!!

Would you please share some pictures of this build showing your Skid Plate / Motor Mount, and any other pictures of the build up.

So that myself and other forum members might find any of the parts & components used for the build, could you give us a build list break down of all parts and components where a person could by them etc etc...

Graucho's build List is an awesome EXAMPLE of a who, what, where, & how to build List!

Here's Graucho's build list & Link for the Fat Tire Chopper:
http://motorbicycling.com/f40/fat-tire-bicycle-chopper-6778.html

"QUOTE graucho
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Fat Tire Bicycle Chopper
When I see other peoples builds I always ask myself...."self" where did he get that item? Well, i'm not going to leave anybody out there hang'in with that question. I hope this helps someone if they need a similar part that I have used on my bike. I used to have better tools but I got rid of them when I thought I was getting out of building. (wrong) since, I bought a lot of stuff "on the cheap" and they have worked out just fine. Take care and thanks for your kind words everyone. graucho

Tubing 1/8 steel. 2", 1.5", 1.25", 1"___South St. Paul Steel Supply - Products

Tube bender 3 years old___ Harbor Freight Tools

Welder 2 years old___ - Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

Frame Design (copied)___ Frame 24" Chopper Super Fat - Choppers U.S., LLC

Handle bars___ Handlebar Cruiser Moon CP - Choppers U.S., LLC

Brake lever___ Skull Brake Lever - Pair - Choppers U.S., LLC

Fork___ Fork Kit - Chopper Chrome - Choppers U.S., LLC

Front wheel / rim___ Wheel/Tire/Tube/Hub/Rim : Wheels - Steel - Choppers U.S., LLC

Peddles sprocket___ Pedals Stingray Silver 9/16 - Choppers U.S., LLC

Seat___ Seat - Hot Rod Flames - Choppers U.S., LLC

Braided lines___ Cable Casing-Stainless-Per Ft. - Choppers U.S., LLC

Mirror___ Mirror - Teardrop Right CP - Choppers U.S., LLC

Throttle___ Mini Chopper Misc. Parts & Accessories

Aluminum Bullet Axle Nut 1"___ Redirect

Front Light___ Old model of a Kids Razor 12v kids motorcycle.

License frame___ Walmart

Tail light___ Walmart

Licence Plate___ Self designed from photo of my youth

Pillow block bearings___ PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS - Pacific Northwest Bearing

Rear wheel and rim___ https://www.3rsalesandservice.com/ca...GATG12714Y.htm
https://www.3rsalesandservice.com/ca...GAT12D114C.htm

Axle and hub___ Rear Axle & Hub kits

Disk Brake___ Rear Axle & Hub kits

14 tooth freewheel___ 14 Tooth Freewheel Sprocket

Jackshaft___ Main, BMI Karts and Supplies - Home

Jackshaft sprockets___ eBay Store - Fremont Industrial Supply: Hydraulic Pneumatic, Fluid Power, Electric motors

Chains___ Tractor supply

Idle tensioner___ Tractor supply

Rear fender___ Tractor supply (aluminum car ramp end)

Plastic gas tank___ Ebay

Saddle bag for tank___ Walmart

SLA Sealed Lead Acid Battery___ Radio shack or Batteries Plus

Battery charger 1amp (for Lead Acid Battery___ Batteries Plus

Centrif- clutch___ Hilliard Extreme-Duty Centrifugal Clutch and parts

Airbrush pen (6 years old)___ http://www.****blick.com/products/pa...-airbrush-set/ opps...Its called... d i c kblick.com with no spaces.

Primer (sandable, scratch filling)___ Napa Auto

Red oxide Spot filler/Putty___ Local Auto paint dealer

Rust-oleum Paint___ Home Depot

Acetone___ Home Depot
END QUOTE"

i-paint if this is asking to much then please just post more pic's of the build up of this amazing ride!

Let me also say Thank you & Congrats on this new build and for sharing this build with the forum & the motorized bicycling community, you are definitely an amazing builder Peace Bro !!!!

Peace Crazy Horse.
Thanks CH. Here are a few more pics. A couple may be duplicates with a different view or angle. Most of my parts are from wholesalecycle, choppers us, jensen, sickbikeparts, boca bearings, worksmanbicycles, leatherworks, ebay, or built by me. To me chasing parts adds to the creative process by exposing you to different parts which elicit new ideas for a task.

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Looking for an update?

Hows the performance on this build ie low end torque, top end speed etc etc...?

Have you upgraded any parts or components since completion of this build?

Have you seen the turbo charger that is made for the Chinese Cloned Honda crf 50cc 110cc Horizontal Engines?

Peace Crazy Horse.