Denardis engines

GoldenMotor.com

moonshiner

Apr 23, 2011
tennessee
anyone here checked out or had any experience with Denardis engines..?
they also have the bicycle adapter kits as well ...

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I haven't seen one mounted in the frame of a bicycle. They require welding to mount them. We have had quite a few Motomorini builds.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
If they're anything as good as the Morini engines then they're a good deal, they will ned some mods to the donor bike to get them to fit unless they have an installation kit, but may still require welding since these engines make just a *little* more power than the typical China Doll kits... The donor bike will also need to be someting a lot better than the $99 Walmart specials too...

moonshiner

Apr 23, 2011
tennessee
from what i hear the frankomorinis are history , their web site says they are gone and recommend the denardis engines , i was thinking of the lines of the 40cc pocket bike motor on a worksman industrial bike with a springer front end and fat bob tires , go with pure classic indian motor bike styling ...

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
They are kool and the 40cc would be all one needed,and would out last any china engine two to one.For the money it would be better in the long run...............Curt

Fast Ed

Nov 28, 2015
San francisco
Ss motors hall ass on the top end but are not put together well. I've had mine for 3 weeks now and kickstart gear is stripped instantly than couple more problems with kickstart and the clutch. Overpriced but much much faster than my Chinese motor that was ported and heavily modified.