Is this a good kit?

GoldenMotor.com

Going2Hell

Nov 22, 2013
Victor, Colorado
www.facebook.com
If you do order, you are basically paying for the motor... the rest of the components are basic and rough quality! The throttle/kill switch feels like a $20 RC car from radio shack, expect to replace it in the first year. Buy 1ft of fuel line as well, the included will rot in a month. Go to the hardware store and invest in bolts and washers. Make sure you're rear wheel will fit the included sprocket's center hole. Loctite blue and enjoy. The motor itself is fine, depending on you're abilities you might want to buy the motor itself and the HD motor mount kit. Ordering upgraded parts as you need them is slow but ensures a quality finish!

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
MotorBicycleRacing sells the same ''balanced'' motors as Dax for less.
I'd avoid bikeberry whatever you choose. I've had very bad customer service and lousy kits from them along with several members here.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
MotorBicycleRacing sells the same ''balanced'' motors as Dax for less.
I'd avoid bikeberry whatever you choose. I've had very bad customer service and lousy kits from them along with several members here.
Yes Neil sells the engines also but just more trouble since he cant use pay pal and everything has to be done through snail mail but that is fine if someone doesnt mind waiting, Neil does seem to be a good vendor for the engines and parts from what I've seen on here, I have been dealing with Duane many times and I have had excellent service and quick shipping so thats why ai recommend him, I tend to stay with what I know has worked for me and that is why I like to deal with thatsdax, just a personal thing but nothing against Neil at all since he is a good member here and has the same engines.

Either way I dont recommend any other kits I know of, the one I have on a bike now is the smoothest and fastest china girl I have had hands down.

Map
dnut