Motorized Bikes On TV!

GoldenMotor.com

CARider

May 20, 2013
San Rafael, CA-Mesa, AZ
I was watching history channel "Counting Cars" and one of the car painters was caught working on his motorized bike during work hours His boss said that he bet he could beat him to the end of a road in Las Vegas, and the looser was painted green, and had to wear a thong and ride all the way home.

Anyway, he was using a JNM 2 stroke china girl! I also saw other gas bikes in the shop.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I was watching history channel "Counting Cars" and one of the car painters was caught working on his motorized bike during work hours His boss said that he bet he could beat him to the end of a road in Las Vegas, and the looser was painted green, and had to wear a thong and ride all the way home.

Anyway, he was using a JNM 2 stroke china girl! I also saw other gas bikes in the shop.
There is an entire thread about Horny Mikes bike and that episode of counting cars, do a search and you should find it.

On another note I notice in your signature you have an add about China Girl engine kits with Japanese bearings, I went to the link and found what looks to me like the same kits that mingsinternational and rose326a which are same person by the way..... sells on ebay for $139-149.

Just curiouse about where the proof is that the se engines have high end Japanese bearings and Im wondering if they have the better drilled crankshaft for better balance at higher rpms, Im not saying these are junk engines are hating on them but I always wond r where the proof is to back up the claims of being better than all the rest and hwving Japanese bearings.

Map.reddd