Clutch is stuck and spark plug wiring

GoldenMotor.com

Gelignite

Aug 29, 2015
Usa
I got the black motorized engine kit and I can't get my bike going. Today I was able to roll the back wheel when I pulled the clutch but it got stuck again. Also I can't figure out my spark plug wiring. Here is a picture.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you're having problems but that's why we're here. Let's see if we can help.

Your wiring looks correct. Black to black and blue to blue. The two wires from the kill switch (button) might be any color but that doesn't matter. They connect just as you have them.

As for your chain problems, it sounds like your sprockets aren't aligned and the chain tension is not correct. The engine drive sprocket and the rear wheel driven sprocket must be in alignment with each other. The chain must run in a straight line between the two. If you are using the kit supplied tensioner it too must be aligned with the chain centerline. You'll want 1/2" to 3/4" of slack in the chain. Too loose ot too tight will cause problems.

If possible show us a photo of the way your chain and rear sprocket, tensioner if you have one, are installed. Maybe we can offer more help.

Tom

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
also, if you have 415H chain, it may be rubbing inside of drive cover - I just break a piece out of the cover to fix that - there are pics on the board here