The Skyhawk Frame Build

GoldenMotor.com

fischer550

Mar 24, 2014
Fort Collins, CO
Hey guys, I thought it might be interesting for me to share with you my sky hawk frame build currently just starting. I will post pics and updates on this thread.

Frame came in the mail today. Got a bottom end from thsatsdax, seems to be very high quality, it has allen bolts on the entire engine, balanced crank, 40mm stroke. For the top end, I bought a whole top end kit from fred at crmachine.com. Got the stage 2 kit with porting and the 6.0 head, those have not came in the mail yet. I will be getting the frame powder coated on Monday, pics to come.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Sounds like you got a nice plan... you really can't go wrong with the Dax bottom ends, and the Fred heads are some of the best heads you can put on a China Girl. I'm running a Dax bottom end, ported my own jug, and a 6cc Fred head and really like the performance... Much Much better than stock... Do you have a good pipe for it yet? The pipe woke mine up a lot, but even with the combo you got you'll like it.

fischer550

Mar 24, 2014
Fort Collins, CO
I have a torquer 2 exhaust pipe on the way from arrow. They are not the best at shipping, it has been over a week and they have not even shipped it out yet, but oh well. The frame is in the shop, being powder coated should get it in the next few days, It's going to be white (wanted to go blue, but white was much cheaper). Heres a picture of the engine.

Attachments