Who makes this bike?

GoldenMotor.com

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
This forum right here (motorbicycling.com) is by far the better, from what I have seen the idiots that were once here that ended up getting banned for there constant personal attacks on others and a few other things I'm sure went straight over to the other forum and have been allowed to act like jerks.

I'm so thankful that our managers of this excellent forum have always been quick to nip that kinda stuff in the bud, we have a great forum because of it and most people here that have been here a while are always quick to lend a hand and do there best to answer questions and give advice that they fell will help solve a problem, some people think its cute to always have a smart remark about what people say, and a colorful reply now and then is funny, but when it gets outta hand all I can think of is that I would like to knock them the heck out........! LOL!

Yep.... no doubt we have the best Moderators on the web and the best group of motorbiking people right here..... I've looked around a couple time on the other place just to see what was going on over there and was not even remotely impressed with what I saw.

Map
reddd
Your 100% correct again Map..!! As usual,
I've never EVER had so much as a single spat from anyone on this site and I've been here for a few years. So being the kind of person who treats others as he is treated I give back much respect and then some to our members here !!

Yet over there... I've been a member for a little over a year and had 12 posts total & not a single post of mine disrespected anyone !! Yet still all **** broke loose. Nothing wrong with being rich and buying nice things .. just don't try & demean my bike because it's only worth a couple hundred bucks. I ride the **** out of my bikes I don't sit & ogle them and spend ore time on the forum than on my bike.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Your 100% correct again Map..!! As usual,
I've never EVER had so much as a single spat from anyone on this site and I've been here for a few years. So being the kind of person who treats others as he is treated I give back much respect and then some to our members here !!

Yet over there... I've been a member for a little over a year and had 12 posts total & not a single post of mine disrespected anyone !! Yet still all **** broke loose. Nothing wrong with being rich and buying nice things .. just don't try & demean my bike because it's only worth a couple hundred bucks. I ride the **** out of my bikes I don't sit & ogle them and spend ore time on the forum than on my bike.
I'm with ya friend......

I ride a 2007 Harley Davidson soft tail custom and I will say its a very nice bike, I don't spend hours polishing it and shining every single piece of chrome, I do however clean it fairly good now and then, but living in the country like I do and down very dusty dirt roads all my vehicles stay dusty most of the time, that's just a way of life out here in the dry Texas country, I have seen several guys that spend way more time polishing there bikes chrome than they do riding and the only reason they ride is to be seen while trying to look cool...... just yuppie biker wanna be punks in my opinion and not true bikers, but hey....! to each their own.

One thing I never do is be critical of what someone else has, I don't care how junky and thrown together it is, if they enjoy it and they're happy with it, then that is all that matters, I dont even pretend to be the safety police and tell them they have a complete piece of crap that is gonna get them killed, I will point out what is obviously a safety hazard to a noob on here because so many may not really understand that what they have going on is a potential hazard, but there is a right way to do it, some people don't explain things in a way that will help someone to see that you are not dawg-in them but just trying to look out for there safety, some will just rip into someone in an arrogant way that would make someone think you were calling them out to be a complete idiot, when I see that I want to knock someone freaking head off......LOL! dang-it that stuff really ticks me off no reason to be so mean spirited with people, the Golden Rule should always be kept in mind, and we should treat others with respect and honesty just the same as we would want to be respected.

Map
reddd

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
like my dad use to say when I was a kid "5 miles and 5 grand doesn't make you a biker son" Now today its "15 miles and 15 grand doesn't make you a biker son" !! I remember riding on my father Harley when I was a 5 year old kid on the front and of course and grabbing the throttle and twisting the crap out of it then getting a smack upside the head. He also had a Triumph and a Indian when I was a youngin geees this was 41 years go though.

In Plymouth Ma. when I was 9 years old my brother burned our house down to the ground with a snowmobile in the basement. The Plymouth Fire Department showed up stumbling drunk off their asses , I guess that was acceptable back then. I remember them all laughing and tripping over the fire hoses and stuff I distinctly remember the smell on their breath, this was New years even 1976 long story short all the bikers and CB'ers came together and donated like over 4 thousand dollars to my parents it was my first impression of a group of bikers, helping my family out !

These inst-a-bikers today I get a kick out of them like when I wave or say hi to them they look at me "with their tough guy faces on "as if I'm not allowed to talk to them. I remember falling asleep to the rumbling drone of on the front of my fathers bike on the way to Farmington & Rochester New Hampshire, from Cape Cod when I was about 4 or 5 years old My father would strap me to him so I couldn't fall off Today they would consider that child abuse yet it is one of my fondest memories

Kinda like this would be considered child abuse today yet these kids and dad are having soo much fun

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
like my dad use to say when I was a kid "5 miles and 5 grand doesn't make you a biker son" Now today its "15 miles and 15 grand doesn't make you a biker son" !! I remember riding on my father Harley when I was a 5 year old kid on the front and of course and grabbing the throttle and twisting the crap out of it then getting a smack upside the head . !

He also had a Triumph and a Indian when I was a youngin geees this was 41 years go though. In Plymouth Ma. when I was 9 years old my brother burned our house down to the ground with a snowmobile in the basement.

The Plymouth Fire Department showed up stumbling drunk off their asses , I guess that was acceptable back then. I remember them all laughing and tripping over the fire hoses and stuff I distinctly remember the smell on their breath, it was New years even 1976 long story short all the bikers and CB'ers came together and donated like over 4 thousand dollars to my parents it was my first impression of a group of bikers, helping my family out ! These inst-a-bikers today I get a kick out of them like when I wave or say hi to them they look at me as if I'm not allowed to talk to them. I remember falling asleep on the front of my fathers bike on the way to Farmington & Rochester New Hampshire from Cape Cod when I was about 4 or 5 years old My father would strap me to him so I couldn't fall off
Man jumpa....... that is an awesome freaking story......!

What can I say......all about the love of the ride, love of the rumble of an awesome bike and the love a father has for his son.....

That story will make a grown man that truly understands the story have a soft moment in his heart.... thanks for sharing that here and please share that word for word with the young ones in your life.

Map
.flg.