79cc & 99cc intakes for Mikuni carbs

GoldenMotor.com

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Hello again

These intakes fit the older 99cc Flathead, and the 152F-3q 79cc engine that replaced it.

They allow you to mount a PZ19 style Mikuni or clone carburetor:

We have had great results with the replacement carburetor for the XR75 Honda motorcycle. Already jetted right for these engines, and less than 20 bucks on Ebay. They have all run fine right out of the box.

The 152F is the 2.5hp engine with the vertical cylinder. This intake does NOT for the harbor freight 79cc engine.

Price is $30.00 plus $5.80 flat rate shipping.

Moisstink

Aug 2, 2013
Tempe
I am trying to use an old Briggs 6B S 1950's. Have you had any customers requesting this for that engine? It looks like a time saver for me if it fits.

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
I am trying to use an old Briggs 6B S 1950's. Have you had any customers requesting this for that engine? It looks like a time saver for me if it fits.
You would be the first. I don't have a 6B or a Vacu-jet carb handy, so I don't know if I have a flange that would work on the shelf. If you have a drawing I can have a look. Otherwise I could sell you a PZ19 flange or one with a tube already welded in id that would help you.

Brad

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Moisstink:

I had a look through the engine library at Silver State. As close as I got was a 5S briggs:

If that engine uses the same carb / intake gasket as yours, then I can make the flange for you.

Hope that helps.

Moisstink

Aug 2, 2013
Tempe
Thanks for checking into this for me. I have been trying to figure out what the #$% I am doing with the engine and modding the bike. I am thinking I will need an intake but not sure what I am going with at this time. I have this address saved for when I have my information together. Thanks again so much for checking on that for me. I will be talking to ya soon

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
Do you have an intake that allows the mikuni pz19 to bolt to the 79cc Predator (Harbor Freight) engine? Can you do $35 shipped? I'd also like the carb to be 90 degrees from the cylinder, if possible.

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Glad you found something that worked.

I have stayed away from the Predator parts for a couple of reasons.

People mount them at different angles, and the placement affects the carb flange location.

AGK is already making flanges for the Predator. I am making flanges for things that they do not already support.

Thanks for your interest.