Honda CBR1000RR vs An electric bicycle. LOL

GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
mike
live for physics used to come to the race events and clobber everything on the track when the electric guys would participate..

the above mentioned youtube makes him out to be a electric motorbicycle HUSTLER - which he enjoys
he knows his chit!!!!! maybe he can offer you some additional good advice and connections for your build he is a good guy... find him e-sphere might help

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
mike
live for physics used to come to the race events and clobber everything on the track when the electric guys would participate..

the above mentioned youtube makes him out to be a electric motorbicycle HUSTLER - which he enjoys
he knows his chit!!!!! maybe he can offer you some additional good advice and connections for your build he is a good guy... find him e-sphere might help
He came in 3rd place @ Laguna Seca racing full blown electric motorcycles on his bicycle in one of his vids. LOL

I'm trying to take what LFP does and clean it up a bit. Completely hiding all batteries, electrical wires, cables and connectors from view and waterproofing everything as much as I can.

He does seem to stand out from everyone else. I don't really know why that is but it is. The only thing slowing me down right now is money or the lack thereof.