work stand for your motorized bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
this is a park bicycle work stand. it is awesome their isn't a part of the bicycle you cannot get to with ease and you don't have to stay bent over to work on it. it has jaws that clamp on any post on the bike including the seat post. then you can rotate your bike like a propeller to the position that is best for you. here is a picture of both sides to give a good idea what a great tool this is. just click on the thumbnails and pictures should be full size.

Attachments

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
yes with ease. you can get the clamp only from park tools and alot of bike shops but with you and normans talents i am sure you could make one. it is unbelievably stable and it sure is nice to be able to work on both sides of the bike without moving everything around to do it. let me know if you want some close up pictures of the clamp. takes a second to put the bike on it and to take it off

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
here you can see the beauty of these stands.. i needed to work on my front motor mount today and i just put the bike on the stand and set it so the front tire was pointing up in the air took a seat and relaxed and did what i needed to do.

Attachments

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
That's what I need, right now I have two ropes hanging from bike hooks screwed into the shop ceiling.

Very adjustable, not so stable when you have to lean into a bolt ect.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
the stand in the picture is real stable. i do everything on it. i don't like bending over for long periods of time for it kills this old mans back

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
it was around a hundred but worth every penny. you can work on eather side of the motorized bicycle, angle it, tilt it. basically you can put it in almost any position you want and it is nice and secure

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Did you get it from ebay or online? I thought those things were closer to three....at least the one at the bike shop was.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I was surprised how well this one works. I have a couple of those big huge padded caribeaners that I clip around the handle bars and the rack on the back. It's very stable...................

mikg09

May 1, 2011
malta
hi friends,i am new here,This is the best idea for me,just hang the bike with a rope or chain,and that's all,work on the two side's without any problem,AND IT COST NOGHTING,LOL