Schwinn Delmar cruiser engine options?

GoldenMotor.com

Delmar80cc

May 21, 2009
Utah
So I just got a new Schwinn Delmar Cruiser from Walmart and i have been looking at engine options and was wondering what engines or sizes you guy would recommend. i have experience in mechanics of 2 strokes from RC cars days tuning and that shouldn't be hard for me. But the only engine options that I have seen are the china engine something or other and they all look the same to me at least. Do some kits have a centrifagul clutch or would you recommend the manual clutch? Thanks for any input and suggestions on this.

cabbiex5

Feb 12, 2009
Michigan
just browse around the forums, i was in the same exact boat last week. i opted to buy a southport instead of the delmar. I use a dax f80, great engine, has all the parts you need for oversized tubing. i highly recommend using that engine. one thing is you will need to buy a inline fuel filter, i got mine for $10 from a lawn shop. any questions just PM me

Delmar80cc

May 21, 2009
Utah
I have been looking at the Black Stallion 80cc 2 stroke engine doen anybody have any experience with that engine kit? It seems like the best bang for the buck.dnut