blown motorized bike carnage!

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
He has mislead a lot of people concerning his Jaguar cdi unit, I tied the retarded timing jaguar design and it didnt relieve any of the vibea and I lost several mph top speed, its smoke and mirrors....

The HDs Lightening CDI offers the advanced timing like the stock CDI and give the option for using a hotter coil which I have found to do a grwat job on a modified china girl, on a basic ally stock china girl the stock CDI works just fine, the aftermarket stuff is just extra goodies for those who may like something extra on there bike that might offer a slight amount of benefit on a modified engine.

The jaguar hurts performance and this has been proven by several engines built up with good porting and even good balancing by fellas like Fred which also found the Jaguar to be a flop when he tried it on one of his performance built engines.
Map

Thunderhead289

Jul 2, 2013
an iowa corn field
Map: he seems to be pretty stuck in his ways. as you can see from my comments I disagree with him based off of how basic power is made. ha he promptly went and disliked my video on youtube I noticed after our convo.

do you know of any coils that offer a stronger spark but retain an aggressive timing curve? that's something I would really be interested in.

the stronger the ignition and the higher the compression, the more fuel I can throw into the chamber and make more power. I know there are better ways, but I am a street rod guy and stuck in my ways.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Map: he seems to be pretty stuck in his ways. as you can see from my comments I disagree with him based off of how basic power is made. ha he promptly went and disliked my video on youtube I noticed after our convo.

do you know of any coils that offer a stronger spark but retain an aggressive timing curve? that's something I would really be interested in.

the stronger the ignition and the higher the compression, the more fuel I can throw into the chamber and make more power. I know there are better ways, but I am a street rod guy and stuck in my ways.
HD's Lightening CDI and coil combo gives you an unrestricted timing advance and a good high energy coil campared to the stock set up, just PM Huffydavidson and he can point you on how to get one of his set ups, he makes them and I have one and like it very much, really nice set up and worth the price in my opinion, the benefit is seen on a modified engine by having the unrestricted timing and having a hotter coil. Several vendors are selling them but I dont know all the ones that are off the top of my head.

Map