So i just ordered my first kit......

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Pushing it to 30MPH will be hard to do with a 44 tooth sprocket. I'd install the 44 tooth and see if performs as you like. Then if not someone here might have what you need.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Cool bike, nice work on it. I like the twisted metal work. I'd recommend replacing that factory plug wire and boot, though, and maybe throwing a hanger on for the muffler.

SLO_RIDER

Jan 25, 2012
GARY IN
Thanks for the help
what kinda plug and wire should i use and ware do i get it??
I tried taking the plug to the parts store he said he cant find a cross reffrance for it

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
There are threads here on changing your plug wire, it's quite easy to do. A quick search here will get you all you need to know. I'd never done one before and it took me 5 minutes on the first try. It depends on how well the CDI was made as to how much fight it'll give you. The first one I did, the plug wire simply unscrewed from the CDI, the second had been thoroughly glued together, and was a pain in the ... neck. In both cases, the factory plug-boot died of shame, just fell apart on the work bench.

The best place to go is your local NAPA store, buy a length of solid core plug wire (or coil wire), a plug boot, and a couple of plugs. I'm using an NGK B5HS with good results, but others here may be able to recommend something better for you.

SLO_RIDER

Jan 25, 2012
GARY IN
Yea i had to go around the tensioner it was a real peace of crap.
I just made it like a regular mini bike. To tightin it you pull the back tier back you know?