New guy intro from Wichita Kansas

GoldenMotor.com

Russel Baldridge

Sep 2, 2008
ICT, KS
Hey, I just found this site yesterday, seems like a great place so far!

I don't currently own a motorized bike but I am in the process of deciding whether to buy one of the new Whizzers or take the time to custom build one. Any input or tips on parts suppliers would be very helpful, especially if anyone knows where to find a similar motor to the ones on the Whizzer NE5.

-Russel

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. I guess knowing which way to go depends on if you like building or riding. We all have different motivations. If you decide to build there is lots of info and talented builders that are more than happy to help and advise. Glad you joined us..............................

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum

Thier was a place selling whizzer motors but I think I read somewhere that they are not selling them any more. I'll see what I can find and keep you posted.
:bike2:

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
RUSSEL, WELCOME. I FOUND THIS FORUM BY CHANCE ALSO, WHEN I FIRST GOT INTERESTED, IN THE END OF MAY 08. WATCH SOME OF THE VIDEO`S & PICS. FAIRRACING AND THE MEMBERS HAVE SOME GOOD VIDEO`S. EGOR IS ONE OF THE WHIZZER GUYS. SEE "SICKBIKES" SHIFTER KIT VIDEO. TURNS YOUR CHINA GIRL INTO A 7 SPEED. A WELL DESIGNED AND BUILT KIT, ABOUT $199. I HAVE NOT INSTALLED MINE YET. THIS FORUM IS THE BEST PART OF IT ALL. THANKS TO "CRUISER" I MUST WARN YOU !!! THIS FORUM IS VERY, VERY ADDICTING :rolleyes: RON :ride2: PS THE MEMBERS WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE HELP AND ADVICE NEEDED.