Free Listing for Your Motor Bike website

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Dont know if this allowed or not but, I spent the last couple weeks of early AMs building a website to pull together Motorbike businesses kind of like a Yellow Pages.There is No-Forum there or Chat. Its FREE to list on if You are a motor bike related business or service. The reason I built this site is I spent so much time sourcing parts I thought it would have helped with somthing like this. I can only list web-sites through the submission form page on the site.The site is THAT BIKE GUY. COM - Home
Cheers
Chainmaker

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Very cool Chain, TY.

I think this thread just got burried but your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Any way to get notified of new listings?

Also, great job. Is a good looking web page

.flg.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Awesome, just subscribed. Really is a great idea and thanks again. Is a pain locating parts. Especially the off the wall stuff for odd builds. Was thinking a cool thing would be a listing for just that. Solar powered spot lights, rollers used for friction drives etc. DIY stuff. I have about 4,000 links and can't find a thing, lol.

Just saw where your from! A bunch of us from Mass, CT and NE get together for rides. Typical MBers all. Half a bubble off plumb but to the good. Ya gotta join in. Great fun. Setting one up for the sole purpose of doing a vid. CT is really cool about MBs, so normally run here but go all over. (Mass, RI or any where in driving distance.

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Been doing alot of work on the site , Still looking for listings of Your Bicycle related website..Its Free Shooting for 500 Bicycle related website listings and members before the end of the year!! Working with a couple bike part suppliers to get a discount program going for listers and members
Cheers
Chainmaker

moronic_kaos

Apr 6, 2010
Connecticut
Don't know about all that, but I'm working on a price comparison (similar to amazon) type site for all the sponsors, and also specific vendors on eBay we know a little about like BoyGoFast and Luckyearbird or whatever it's called. Once about every 2 weeks it'l automatically re-index each site to update prices, whats in and out of stock, etc.

Sucks to build though cuz I've got to make a separate program in PHP for each site since they're all different. Ya'll need to work on getting some RSS feeds or something. Should be done in a few weeks.

And don't worry vendors, I'm aware of the fact that many of you have limited bandwidth. You aren't going to see repetitive waves completely indexing every single product over and over again. At the most I'd do it once a week per site while testing.

Gonna try and find someone to include a plugin on a site, forum, or blog that gets a decent amount of visitors (similar to how the google search feature works here) & split the ad $$ (I'm pretty sure Google Adsense has something that automatically does it).

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Been doing alot of work on the site , Still looking for listings of Your Bicycle related website..Its Free Shooting for 500 Bicycle related website listings and members before the end of the year!! Working with a couple bike part suppliers to get a discount program going for listers and members
Cheers
Chainmaker
Still working on getting a site up. Well, actually waiting to get my ducks in a row sort of deal. Lil buggers keep switching up and getting lost on me.