Desert Fox : The Tank.

GoldenMotor.com

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
I appreciate it! but getting the headset and steer tube squared away right literally took like 7hrs today. But **** its done. Im still tweaking ride heights / bar angles - ill get you some number once im done, sorry for the lag.

Like brushing a dog's teef

it was a struggle :rofl: (yes thats me and my dog, brushing her teef :lol: )

so here we are - steer tube and headset finally in place

with some cheese handle bars in place (i got to pedal her around this afternoon, ****s pullin stares already :clap: )

slowly but surely.
Love this bike, nice work. Where did you get that front bag?

Deadend

Aug 19, 2009
ca
Hey everyone long time. Tank bag off fleabay, unfortunately this never came to fruition as the mounting didn't work out and i decided to cut my losses on time and money and sold the engine kit. The bike is still a beaut but shes pedal power only.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Hey everyone long time. Tank bag off fleabay, unfortunately this never came to fruition as the mounting didn't work out and i decided to cut my losses on time and money and sold the engine kit. The bike is still a beaut but shes pedal power only.
You spent all that time on the bike and now your not going to put a motor on it?????????Are you crazy man???????Get another engine kit and mount it on that nice bike....
John-John

BillyB

Jul 21, 2008
Los Angeles
Boooo!!!!

I was wanting to see this thing with an engine mounted in it, but then I haven't completed my first build either, so I have no room to talk.

That is a great looking saddle - where did you get it?