Got a New bike

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Suh Weet!
Now if you need info, just don't fall for the guy who sends you free info for 25 dollars from texas....

You will of course make a new roller for it with a skate board wheel.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Be careful when putting it on the side stand and walking away, they have a tendency to tip over if not set just right.

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Be careful when putting it on the side stand and walking away, they have a tendency to tip over if not set just right.
Suh Weet!
Now if you need info, just don't fall for the guy who sends you free info for 25 dollars from texas....

You will of course make a new roller for it with a skate board wheel.
yep, it Falls over easily if Not placed right!
Skateboard wheel roller.... Sounds good because the normal roller slips a lot..going to go for I ride now c'ya!!!dance1

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Use the adjustment rod to make the roller run on the tire with enough pressure. If the "teeth" are worn off the roller, a skate wheel replacement is due. It's not too hard to do either. You can gain a few mile per hour top speed once the roller has been replaced.

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Yesterday I replaced the front wheel. The thing is. I rode an it worked fine. It was wet yesterday so........ Agh I'll just replace the roller! :)

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
When it's dry, it starts. But when I hit the trottle, it goesand then slows down. I assume this is the sparkplug. I'll have to get a new one.

But when it's wet, the roller dosent grip the tire. Again, I need to replace the roller with a skateboard wheel.

Ohhh this is sooooo much fun laff

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Did you clean the felt fuel filter that is at the end of the line inside the tank?

I think I mentioned that before, it will cure your running problem.