Kill switch and exhaust pipe.

GoldenMotor.com

dytesaft

Nov 9, 2009
norway
when i am riding on my bike and i wanna stop while i am rolling in high speed i try to use the kill switch, but nothing happens. so i have to break and let the engine stop. then press the clutch in and start pedalling without engine. i got the killswitch hooked up correctly but it wont work. any ideas?

anyone got a good tip on how to bend the exhaust pipe, because mine is originale but i would like to bend it more so it would lay to the frame. because when i peddel around my foot get into it.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
Are you sure you are holding the kill switch button in for a few seconds,it won't work if u dont. and if you want to stop the engine while moving pull clutch in and lock then pull choke lever up and engine will slow and stop and you can keep peddaling. and if you have the killswitch hooked up correctly then you can replace it with another one or buy a toggle switch found at many auto stores hardware stores radioshack or walmart. but before you do that check your wiring and ground wire,if you dont have a good ground then ground the wire to a engine bolt.

Last edited: