The infidel

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
If I would have read this before, then I would have known you can't make it April 7th. Let me know when you have a Saturday off so I can try to schedule a cruise for that day so you don't miss out.

Frank

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
she lives top speed as of today was 45 mph need put on the 3 inch pully the 2.75 inch pulley just doesent offer me enough hill umph im more than okay sacrificing some of the excessive top end i have for some hill strength . just need to get the hub sprocket adaptor know if i get the chance i will post a vid of it tonight or tommorow .

only problem is the 3 inch pulley doesn't fit with my current belt so im gonna wait till payday and then track down the right belt for the job

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
If I would have read this before, then I would have known you can't make it April 7th. Let me know when you have a Saturday off so I can try to schedule a cruise for that day so you don't miss out.

Frank
trying to get out of the ED and transferred to one of the outlying clinics so i can get my weekends back . hopefully sooner than later also trying to get someone to take my saturday shift need my truck working first though .

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
amazed at how hot these transmissions get hopefully some air holes will keep the heat down

my shiny copper exhaust couldn't stand up to the heat being sent through it i actually like it its a cool looking purple color.

anyone have any ideas on how to fix this need something to cover it my leg sits up against it untill i fell the heat being put off from it . its not dangerous or anything but its quite anoying when i forget to ride bowlegged

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO

took the infidel on its first official fishing trip good to say that it was a success other than the wind

threw the fish in a bag with a frozen water bottle to get it home that got me thinking maybe a spigot on the bottom of one of the ammo cans wouldn't be a bad idea throw some ice in their and when it melts just open the spigot and let all the water out . just a idea in a endless list of them also mounting takes a little more effort have to lean the bike to one side then throw your leg over .

not a bad day all in all for just hitting up the local fishing hole about 15 miles away .

almost forgot took a shot at bending some old steel pedals they came out good just gota paint them then on they on go and its a major plus with the bike being tan all the dust just blends on and its kinda nice have a camo bike on the trails .

Last edited:

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO

drilled the mount holes were the bolts were all the way through and now the mount is done with one long thick bolt .

all ways saw the mounts a weak point this should make her bullet proof realy sick of losing mount bolts .

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
[QUOTE

anyone have any ideas on how to fix this need something to cover it my leg sits up against it untill i fell the heat being put off from it . its not dangerous or anything but its quite anoying when i forget to ride bowlegged

QUOTE]
**** yea it's dangerous! That pipe gets to about 900-1000 degrees f. that close to the head.

I used a split piece of 2" aluminum tubing mounted to the pipe with 2 conduit wall mount clamps.

f2.jpg

Last edited:

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
love the idea for the exhaust

its the bolt from the transmission sticking out that drives me crazy got a few tricks up my sleeve friend gave me pedal extender and going to re do my pipe and attempt something similar to yours .

i know to much about burns lit myself on fire a year ago dumbest thing ever bottle of heet into a open flame equal burnt Andrew s 2nd degree to over 10 percent doh bag balm works the best .

does the shield take a lot of the heat off or just give you more of a warning .

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
The shield is about 1/2" away from the pipe. It gets just hot enough to be uncomfortable with your pants leg hard against it but not hot enough to burn you.

Could be cooler with plenty holes maybe. But it's not hard at all to live with and quite safe like it is.