My GPS verified Top Speed!

GoldenMotor.com

sub66

Apr 25, 2014
canada
im confused :) i wouldnt run somebody elses motor w a piston wrist pin that falls out loose new from the factory> at any rpm for to long. but hey im only one that the brilliance to fix it and everyone turns up their noses waiting for the herd to advise it.

my gps is waiting for me to challenge my engine. im sorry the joke is lost on me. i enjoy your wit maniac. i guess im a bad mood or something.

sorry but everyone wants to see the stuff im hiding.... well i posted how to fix the wrist pin. all i get back is blank blank blank. i think its pretty important. i shared it. i run mine harder now.

um so my thread was crap obviously. did u even see it maniac? there was no pictures......

another bulldozer post by sub....

sub66

Apr 25, 2014
canada
good luck w that. robocop driven v8 caprices loose to yours truely on a peddle bike doing manuals at high speed and smiling. not sure about others results. but hey im older and responsible now. i still giggle about that. i have a few good tales that start like that.
i have been harrassed by everyone on a bike at some point starting at 14 so. i dont know why kids need to be harrased by gun holding oil police if u catch my drift. so i politely stopped stopping for them. no offence no harm