Cold Fusion motor bicycles?

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Here's an artist conception of how a cold fusion powered motor bicycle would look.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
LOL i like the first comment. Enough money for a rocket bike, but not enough money for a better camera.

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
If we ever see this making it into the light of day for mass consumer distribution, I'd power a bike with it, but I would also like to get my heating bills down.
Oh, and it does alchemy! Nickel into copper! How about we find a way to turn lead into gold? (then gold would be as valuable as lead, and it would be made into bullets)

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
How about we find a way to turn lead into gold? (then gold would be as valuable as lead, and it would be made into bullets)
I seem to recall an article a few years back saying they've managed to do the lead to gold trick but it just isn't cost effective, it costs more than the gold is worth to make it. Of course, I may be misinformed.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Has anybody so much as lit an LED with cold fusion yet? I haven't heard of any progress in a long time.

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
In the early 80s gold prices jumped to over $600.00 an ounce. A Japanese company announced that they could recover gold from sea water but the price for gold had to be above $500.00 an ounce for the method to be viable. The price of gold dropped immediately. The price for gold remained under $500.00 an ounce until 2005. .... D.J.