New drinks range at The Tavern

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danpeters/246461453/

An explanation I found somewhere else:

clarksinfrance

I believe it was made by a family firm, somewhere in the Auvergne, the founder of the company was a certan Jack Pschitt.

For some time many of us have wondered just who was Jack Pschitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Pschitt!' Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Pschitt is the only son of Awe Pschitt. Awe Pschitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Pschitt, the co-owner of Needeep 'n' Pschitt.

In turn, Jack Pschitt married Noe Pschitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie, Giva, Fulla, Bull, and the twins Deep and Dip.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Pschitt married Dumb Pschitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Pschitt divorced. Noe Pschitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Pschitt-Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Pschitt married Loda Pschitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Pschitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla and Giva, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the
Pschitt-Happens nuptials. The Pschitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Pschitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Pschitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Pschitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,
Crock O. Pschitt

Sincere apologies to those of a fragile disposition, and I cannot claim any of the aforementioned diatribe.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Lud, what kind of Pschitt have you been drinking? I know it ain't one of those Pschitt sodas!

LOL!

You got a good one there, I wanna cut and paste it into an email for my Pa in law.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
? Hes been hitting the hard Pschitt ? Then again perhaps not. Who knew? Its for kids!! Errr... That would be Kid Pschitt

Attachments

Last edited: