Happy birthday paul!

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Happy birthday Paul!!!

Thanks for all you do for all of us here and hope you have an awesome day.

With your new, fancy ebike, living in paridise, cool job... lol

All the best Buddy and hope you have the best BDay so far but not as good as the next!

dance1

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
AGAIN? Didn't we just do this?

Paul's birthdays are like me bringing up the Christmas tree from the basement. I swear I do that about four times a year.....but then maybe not.

Happy Birthday, Boss. :)

Tom

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yes indeed, Happy Birthday Paul!

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/scan0001td.jpg/]
[/URL]

Have a great day today! I won't be 55 till next month....how does it feel? laff

dnut

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
This greeting is kinda like the ultimate in electron recycling!!

Happy birthday you Virgin islander!!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Ah-oh, it's Paul's birthday? That means it's Char's birthday too. I'm in trouble. :(

Just kidding, I didn't forget this year. I took her out for breakfast this morning and I'm cooking dinner tonight. And she had a beautiful card waiting for her this morning by the coffee maker. I'm off the hook.

Happy 'B' day, boss. Hope you have a great one.

Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
OH, dang me Tom!!! I am embarrassed here. With out e reminders, I suck at the birthday thing. I am sure you told me The Good Mrs. Tom and Paul shared the day but like the 9th grade, seems to well, was a good party, lol.

But please, please pass along Carol's and my best wish's for the best year ever! Hugs Char!

LOL @ "forget this year" Been there, done that and and have had the bruises

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Happy Birthday Paul and as many have already said, Thank You very much for all you've done to provide us this most excellent opportunity to have this most excellent motorized bicycle community here on this forum, we have the best of everything here in my opinion and none of it would be possible without you, so again Happy Birthday.... I hope you have another great one, ride safe and keep the rubber side down sir.

Peace, Shan