Pirate Cycles????... Phone number??

GoldenMotor.com

feltcruiser

Mar 29, 2012
Michigan
I am in the middle of a build and really want to order a Pirate Cycles clamp-on sprocket adapter. My problem is I can't seem to get anyone on the phone.
I sent an email that I need to talk to them last monday, and have called the phone/fax number on the website no less than 2 dozen times this week.
How do you guys get through?? I see they have great customer reviews, but what am I doing wrong?
The number I have been trying is (508) 839-1100 Phone/Fax..... If anyone has another number I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance,
Keith
586-703-9991
:-||

leadfarmer

Sep 30, 2011
VA
I called for a while as well, got the fax sound, and a busy signal for a couple of hours. Then I got through. This was a couple of days ago. They encouraged me to order online, which I did. I have not received my forks yet, but it has onely been two days.
Soo, keep trying, or order online.

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
I ordered some stuff early this week and the tracking says it should be here tomorrow, hopefully I can catch somebody at the PO and receive my box.

feltcruiser

Mar 29, 2012
Michigan
I just can't stand vendors that I can't talk to. If I could get a couple of questions answered I would gladly order on line. BUT with a no return policy, I am not ordering until the questions are answered.

dmaddox459

Jan 26, 2011
SF Bay Area
If you're looking for the clamp on sprocket adapter I would also suggest looking at Pat Dolan's Sportmansman Flyer Adapter. Click on the upper right sponsor or go here. http://www.sportsmanflyer.com/ then to parts.

I've bought parts from Pat and can say communication is instant! Honestly I've bought quite a bit from Pirate too and never had a an issue.

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
I dunno, maybe try using e-mail for communicating with them. I know it's frustrating, this new phenomenon where people will only respond to messages via text or e-mail is ridiculous, especially considering that entering characters and sending takes 2-3X the time to just say it over the phone. I hold a lot of hatred for what smartphones has done to transform this generation into data entry slaves.

smemo666

Jun 20, 2011
Chicago
I just called this past Tuesday and got an answer at the first try. got advice and the needed piece in 3 days.
If you are building a Felt you should ask questions to those of us that are building or build a felt as well.
I asked questions to other guys heere and got my build almost done.
smemo666

NormDogg

Apr 19, 2012
Eastpointe,Mi
I am in the middle of a build and really want to order a Pirate Cycles clamp-on sprocket adapter. My problem is I can't seem to get anyone on the phone.
I sent an email that I need to talk to them last monday, and have called the phone/fax number on the website no less than 2 dozen times this week.
How do you guys get through?? I see they have great customer reviews, but what am I doing wrong?
The number I have been trying is (508) 839-1100 Phone/Fax..... If anyone has another number I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance,
Keith
586-703-9991
:-||
i went through the same thing but they should answer now.it looks like they actually changed some things on their site though! i dont know what was going on they had all kinds of reviews about people that made orders and never recieved their products. so i have never submitted my payment to them for the order i need from them. i see you live in macomb county as well and guess i'll see you on the road!!!!!usflg

feltcruiser

Mar 29, 2012
Michigan
I did place my order, and got it very quickly. The people on the forum answered my question about the sprocket fitment.... so I drilled my sprocket and have moved on. The sprocket adapter turned out to be a beautiful piece.
I think I would place your order using your credit card,,, if you don't get your parts, your credit card company will get your money back.
Keith