Helio Bikes purchase

GoldenMotor.com

b3anz129

Aug 15, 2011
Boston
Anybody order from these guys? They seem legit and all but I ordered a chain two weeks ago and nothing. The kicker is that I can't find a link to the fedex tracking number so there's no way for me to check the status.

Any similar experiences?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Anybody order from these guys? They seem legit and all but I ordered a chain two weeks ago and nothing. The kicker is that I can't find a link to the fedex tracking number so there's no way for me to check the status.

Any similar experiences?
Here is a piece, I found on there web site, it seems that they are very busy and struggling to get it together right now based on this.

If anyone has tried to call us lately you would find no one is answering the phone! We confess that we have been putting it on silent. You think this is bad business? Well the reason is we are in total chaos mode with overwhelming orders! We have dealers in San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Canada and of course Santa Cruz. With talk of Barcelona and Tokyo in the works, we are just trying to stay above water. Between organic (Helio site based) and the dealers, we are out of control! Of course this is all great things and we are so blessed to do what we do. On the product front we have the Robin bike that is being manufactured as we speak and should be available to the public in a month. There are many other products that we are moving towards including electric motorized bikes and hybrid bike systems.

After spending some time in Temecula we have decided to uproot and go back to Santa Cruz CA. We finally got a great retail space with a shop in the back with lots of room to expand. Exciting things are happening and we are always looking forward to find the ultimate answer in providing fun transportation that doesnt rely on the expected.
This update is for all of you that cant seem to get in contact with us. You can still order bikes and get them in a timely fashion. Attached are some photos of the new 3D shop model. Hold on!!!!!! HELIO NATION!

1-760-213-1472 here is the phone # listed on their web site.

Best wishes, hope you get your stuff soon.

Map