Hello from Georgia

GoldenMotor.com

Gard

Sep 26, 2008
I bought a Schwinn Stingray OCC years ago, could never ride it because of the low handlebars. I often thought of mounting a chainsaw engine on it, never did, just thought about it. Tonight on eBay I saw a listing for a bicycle motor kit and it got me thinking about my Schwinn again. I searched the net and found this site, I hope to gather some good info from here and maybe even meet up with some fellow motor bikers.

saetta

Jul 29, 2008
Central Missouri
Greetings from Missouri. I have been riding mine since June 08. Appox 335 miles later my bike is still a daily rider and running strong.

Last edited:

Gard

Sep 26, 2008
An update on where I stand....

Today the mailman delivered a box to me containing two sets of handlebars from Schwinn for the Stealth model. Then my wife went over to a house and picked up a chrome and red Schwinn OCC Stingray to go with my black one.

I am going to put the red fenders on the black frame and that will be my wife's bike. I am going to paint the black fenders Lime green and put them on the chrome frame for me.

Gard

Sep 26, 2008
Here are my two bikes, looks like a friend picked up another black one for me today.

Gard

Sep 26, 2008
I took them apart some today and built the one for my wife, minus the motor. She is getting the black one, I put the red fenders and triple tree on it, removed the decals on the frame and put on the new higher rise handlebars.