Billet Motor Mounts for Felt Cruisers

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Without stepping on anyones toes. I appolgize ahead of time. GasX Phatom has a billet 4 stroke mount I just picked up for around $50USD.

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
Sorry it took so long to get back. I made a prototype and everything looks good. Still have to test run it, but I'm sure it's ok. Have the same design on my 1903, and it's been tested at the races, and works great, but still working on the Slater with the Nexus. My approach is to fit it so it runs concentric and true, and also fits between the strongest section of the spokes, which if it does slip you would not even know it. Here are some pic's of it.

Attachments

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
I'm in Downtown San Diego So if you need another test rider let me know I have a test bed and could really use one for my Felt MP.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Sorry it took so long to get back. I made a prototype and everything looks good. Still have to test run it, but I'm sure it's ok. Have the same design on my 1903, and it's been tested at the races, and works great, but still working on the Slater with the Nexus. My approach is to fit it so it runs concentric and true, and also fits between the strongest section of the spokes, which if it does slip you would not even know it. Here are some pic's of it.
Ummmmm! That adapter looks sexy! Im getting closer on corrnering a nice Felt to build. Hows the testing going? I also throw my support behind a 4 stroke HS / Honda motormount!

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
Wife's bike. It was hard to give this up. To bad Felt does not offer this bike any more. I think this bike had it all. I'm keeping a look out for any cool Felt aluminum cruisers out there. Getting very scarce.

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Wife's bike. It was hard to give this up. To bad Felt does not offer this bike any more. I think this bike had it all. I'm keeping a look out for any cool Felt aluminum cruisers out there. Getting very scarce.
Hmmm.....where have I seen that bike before? My favorite Felt no less.

dnut

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
Hey Scotto, Your right, after riding your bike, I thought the same thing. For racing, that is defiantly the way to go. I went right to HF when I got back home. Just have to find the time to do it. Thanks again for letting me find out how slow my bike is, by letting me ride your bike. See you at the next race!

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
DANG OB!! Hows that chain snake round those super fatty tires? Looks HOT though. I was lookin REAL HARD at a Felt Deep 6 and ready to pay the hefty primum for that beautiful piece but I couldnt see how either belt or chain could queze in their and work. I also didnt know for sure the HS motor would fit without notching the undertank decrative piece. Ill be hitting you up for a Felt cap kit real soon! dance1

Last edited: