hello from minneapolis

GoldenMotor.com

mnrider

Sep 10, 2008
minneapolis
Hi everybody, Ive been a lurker on this site since I decided to get a bike engine kit and finally decided to make the plunge. I started my motorized bike hobby by getting a GEBE 35 cc robin subaru kit and havent been able to wipe the smile off my face since. Ive only put on about 150 miles so far but plan to ride it much more now that I think I have all the bugs out, which havent been many. Ive only seen one other MB cruising around where I live but hope to see more and more. Well thats about it. Thanks for all the info.
Nate

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
I started my motorized bike hobby by getting a GEBE 35 cc robin subaru kit and havent been able to wipe the smile off my face since. Ive only put on about 150 miles so far but plan to ride it much more .
welcome, nate! :ride2:

another one, bitten by the MB bug (^)

minneapolis, huh? i have a good friend up there, and i think i'm permanantly banned from the Rock Bottom Brewery on Lasalle.....

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
NATE, WELCOME. I LIKED RACING AT THE STILLWATER TRACK, UNTIL IT CLOSED. THE 3 BROTHERS = ITCH, SCRATCH AND RUB. FROM EAU CLAIRE, NOW IN FL. 18 YRS. LATER RON :ride2: