Bikebuyers

GoldenMotor.com

chimtr

Aug 26, 2011
San Francisco
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the site and getting ready for my first built. Bikebuyers.com has some great looking bikes and I was thinking of ordering my bike from there.

My only concern is that the company has some bad reviews on yelp.com and on ripoffreport.com about the quality of the bikes and service. Has anyone bought a bike from this site? Does anyone recommend the site or have any opinion?

Does anyone recommend a specific place to order bikes from?

Bike Buyers - Industry, CA
Rip-off Report | Http://www.bikebuyers.com Or A C Trading Company | Complaint Review: 264432

Thanks!

AC

mrleo

Aug 16, 2011
cal.
You get what you pay for. Problem is we all want a good deal. Good luck with those guys. Leo

riff44raff

Nov 4, 2010
staton ca
tyy worksman.com for the strongest bikes and try pat at sportsman flyer motorbikes .com for parts hope that helps and as everyone keeps saying you get what you pay for check out some of the other places on thie page too I have had good stuff from all that i have used hear sick bikes piston bikes pirate and venice too hope that helps

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I purchased some forks that I was planning on using on a build and they are still sitting on the garage floor...too cheap to use...you can't beat a vintage bike for a build. Craigslist always wins...by far