5/8" Max-Torque V-Pulley Clutch w/ Sealed Precision Cartridge Bearing

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

lowracer

Oct 17, 2008
Charleston, SC
I sold my Lifan 2.5 (98cc) engine without the clutch, so now I am selling the clutch w/keyway. This clutch was bought new less than a year ago & sent to Max-Torque for a major upgrade a few months ago. They removed the Oillite bushing & replaced it with a super slick precision cartridge bearing. They also replaced the drum housing with a 2.9" billet V-Pulley driver & upgraded it to new bigger shoes & slightly stronger springs. The difference between this clutch & the stock clutch is night & day...
For a bicycle application, the sealed bearing is perfect. It requires no periodic lubrication, & the clutch drum rolls smoother (less play). Also when coasting there is less drag.
Selling for $65 + $5.25 USPS Priority shipping to 50 States.
PM me for Paypal address to complete payment.
(I have 4031 positive feedbacks on eBay @ 100% rating selling non-MB stuff)
-Lowracer-

Attachments

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
That's really nice !!!!
Man! I just don't have the cccash right now...
Sure wish I did.

I'm sure you'll sell it soon...
rc

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
let me tell you people this man is honest and what he says is how it is. Even better his stuff is better than new. I bought that engine from him AAAAAAAA+++++++ seller.

Newbee1

Jul 2, 2011
St. Paul, Minnesota USA
8/7/2011
Please let me know if this item (5/8" Max-Torque V-Pulley Clutch w/ Sealed Precision Cartridge Bearing) is still available. I may be willing to take it off your hands, providing
we can come to an agreement on price!

Newbee1

Status
Not open for further replies.