29" Genisis 53cc 4-stroke shifter

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
This is my second build with my new 10G long shaft transfer case and HS 144F-1G 53cc 4-stroke engine.

Customer supplied used 7-speed Genisis 29er.

The cut back case cover shows the larger freewheel bearing in the large pulley to lower pedal drag, which allows for smaller 9T solid sprocket that is adjustable on the shaft.

The bases for the 10G are all a drill to fit the bike.
Once the 2-part 3-point mount base is down and engine bolted on, the carrier bearing plate is attached.

It takes longer to get the engine in, but a pretty simple system to operate and maintain from there.

I like the little extra power a 53cc engine gives over the 49cc.
The NGK 7544 (CR7HIX Iridium) plug, open exhaust, and properly adjusted valves (.04mm intake .06mm exhaust) add more.

Top speed unknown but it rode with the flow in 40mph city traffic with throttle and gears to spare.http://motorbicycling.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Thanks guys, though this system makes for a nice end product, kinda hard to get perfect.

Got another 10G system in the bay now on a real SKyhawk gas tank frame that was tricked out with an SA 3-speed in a really special WW2 aircraft tribute packing VeloDrome (a local) is doing.

He is doing all the cosmetic to make it look like like an airplane and I look forward to the result, my job is to make it go reliably with minimal maintenance, which brings me back to this build for a guy up in Cave Creek,AZ.

He gave me a call today just to tell me 'this is the coolest thing ever dude, you rock' and on and on, and with his new job wants an even cooler full suspension one.

I bring that up for those of you that slam me for being over-priced, and those of you that think you can make any real money with cheap stuff like a Cranbrook with a $120 2-stroke via volume.

There is always a market for quality and attention to detail.
Once you can deliver, set your prices accordingly because there is no top price bar, just a minimum bar and mine keeps going up because, well, I'm worth it.

Reactions: Dylan Lee