lizzard photo shoot

GoldenMotor.com

motortriker

Mar 5, 2012
florida
Wow ! That is a cool lizard !

I am giving my lizard a name. Larry the Lizard.

He is so cool. Two friends were sitting right next to me and I would reach up and adjust the camera and shoot and he would be still and pose for his pictures.

Manual mode with no flash using a Canon a590.

Maybe it is Laurie the Lizard ? :)

Last edited:

spanners

Oct 5, 2011
east coast Australia
I thought I'd join in, here's one that's lived in the back yard for years .It goes after the left over cat food inside the house .I've found him inside the house many times and chased him out.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Man Spanner and Paul, those look Scary. I know I would freak out and grab the machete and make sushi or become a caveman and crush it with a boulder if I came across one. I have a phobia of 4 legged reptiles ever since a friend put her lizard on my shoulder and the turd bit my ear. Of course she gave me the famous speech after the fact: "He never bit anyone before"...
Just my luck....I had to be the first!

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Lizards are cool in my book. I've owned several large green Iguana and a few exotics as well.
They don't bark, chase joggers or stink up the house (as long as you keep up with the cage)
I did have one that was bad about hiding on top of the patio door curtains where he would ambush unwary passers by. He would hold them hostage for fruit treats.