turned my head now he's gone.

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
any body here seen my good friend Neil? hope everythings ok. been missing a while now, i hope the INS doesn't have you. good luck! dennis

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Where's Waldo? Neil's invisible, but here in spirit......so am I come to think of it laff

Flying saucers........and frying pans, that's what motored bikes are made of rotfl

Howz it goin' dmb ? Happy new year Bro!

dnut

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
BOTH GONE AT THE SAME TIME??? TOGETHER??? i thought neil was a oceanback [NZL] no means of support. [just kidding] he used to post once a day. now that his race is coming up and nothing is being said.... maybe he's banned? hey ray and scotto, work is slow but family and friends are fine. that's all that really matter's dennis oh i went to the other place and i think he's lurking around.

Last edited:

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i'm still around. just don't have much to say.

been working crazy hours, mostly nights, on towers in the middle of nowhere, and haven't been doing anything with bikes much.

i did fire up my race bike last weekend and rode it to the liquor store, which is the first time it's been ridden since the last race.

dunno what i'm gonna do with that bike. maybe i'll find some crazy 12 year old that wants to buy it.

besides riding my cruiser to work or to the store, i'm kinda burnt out on the whole scene. i still like bikes, but have no motivation to build anything cool. custom bikes are almost impossible to sell, and unless someone else steps up with some real races, i'm done with that aspect.

after last year, the "fun" aspect of it all pretty much disappeared.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
baird, i thought i heard you fire that sucker up... your only 8 miles away. get that coon going. i'll kidnap you in april bro aka ''the dictator''. dennis

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Sorry, My fault.

Sorry Members, I have been banned from chat because of a medication interaction. Hope your bikes ride true & strong. Tramp/ Ride safe. (c) I have always tried to be a total Image to look up to. Somehow I failed. Via con dios. (c)