Get your Morini S6S exhaust flanges here!

GoldenMotor.com

itchybird

Nov 4, 2009
SF Bay Area.
I have a couple S6S Morini exhaust flanges left for sale.

Anyone building a Morini knows there aren't many off-the-shelf solutions for pipes. Most guys find a donor pipe to adapt and the flange is a critical piece of the puzzle. These are heavy wall flanges ready for your custom pipe build. Ya' can't get these at Walmart!

Check the following link for pictures of the flanges.

http://motorbicycling.com/f47/i-got-case-blues-28533-2.html

$15 shipped to anywhere in the USA. There's no profit there for me, I'm just trying to help out my fellow builders.

Rich

itchybird

Nov 4, 2009
SF Bay Area.
They were $15 each shipped, but I am out of stock. Haven't been many folks looking for Morini stuff lately, I hear the motor's are getting scarce. Pat (sportscarpat) has one left down at his place -I know because I left it there.

Hit him up, and I'm sure he'd ship it out to you. Not sure when I can get any more fab'ed up, just haven't had any shop time lately.

As for pics, I believe I included a link in my previous post to the pics you wanted. They're a perfect fit on the S6S, nice heavy wall goodies.

I do have the remenants of an early pipe I can sell, from flange thru the kinda whimpy chamber. I did not build the pipe, the flange is not as beefy, but it still works. $20 plus shipping.

Rich