Motovelo usa

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Thanks Goat!
How you been? That new Boxxer bike you got looks fun!
Been doing good. Thanks. The bike has been a lot fun! I pretty much run an errand on it daily or just any excuse to fire it up :D I am taking advantage of every day of this great summer weather when I can get free! I know perfectly why dogs hang their head out car windows!!

Got's a ton of tomatoes and specialty ''Hot'' peppers growing. Been meaning to get out and do some late night summer fishing! Me Hates winter. I love these hot days here. You guy's have some nice weather down there in sunny So Cal! Hows that sweet Morini beast of yours doing!? Now that is a fun thrilling bike for sure!!dnut

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Been doing good. Thanks. The bike has been a lot fun! I pretty much run an errand on it daily or just any excuse to fire it up :D I am taking advantage of every day of this great summer weather when I can get free! I know perfectly why dogs hang their head out car windows!!

Got's a ton of tomatoes and specialty ''Hot'' peppers growing. Been meaning to get out and do some late night summer fishing! Me Hates winter. I love these hot days here. You guy's have some nice weather down there in sunny So Cal! Hows that sweet Morini beast of yours doing!? Now that is a fun thrilling bike for sure!!dnut

Awesome! The 9.4 is a blast huh? Socal is good, but right now in Laguna (and most of the beach cities) we are having "june gloom" where a thick marine layer is present until mid-afternoon when it burns off. I'm actually selling the Street sprinter and contemplating what to build next. I'm really into building custom motorcycles and have some interesting projects to keep me busy.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
My 9.4 is running awesome. This thing has far exceeded my expectations!
Sweet, I knew you'd love that motor. It's really hard not to lol.

And thanks for the positive feedback guys, I really do try as hard as I can to help out all my customers, and I'm always here to give advise and help. My goal is 100% customer satisfaction..
Just call me 805-637-1746

East82

Oct 17, 2011
SoCal
Aydin @ motovelo is great at moving kits. Apart from that, really bad customer service. Go somewhere else to buy an engine and save 15% or more. Motovelo accepts no returns under any circumstances and does not back their kits up with any guarantee.

Last edited: