Free stuff,

GoldenMotor.com

highlander9

Oct 15, 2010
Illinois
1.) Pletscher double leg kick-stand, I did not cut it the right length. Basically I cut it past a certain mark that barely lets me have the bike standing on one leg. It will work for people who have 26" wheels or less. I think if you put some of these on >> http://www.thebikebiz.com/Pletscher_Esge_Kickstand_Foot_for_Double_Stand_p/acc-trk-plet04.htm, they might work (for 26" wheels) along with some cushion in case of any left overs...

This kickstand comes with normal mounting brackets.

2.) Gas tank rear rack. Basically I burnt a hole in the underneath of it, but nothing that a quick weld won't fix. You might ask, well how could you have possibly burnt a hole in the underneath of it. Don't ask, or so the old saying goes. ;-) On a pinch, some emery cloth and JB Weld will have you set maybe for a little while. I would get it welded, but it would run me more than the getting just a brand new tear drop tank.

This gas tank does not come with a shut-off valve.
{Pictures to come soon}

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
I'm going to have to retract on the kickstand unless you could hold it until I get paid in a week and a half. It's a good quality stand, but I'm almost broke.