Getting The Look & Pulled Over!

GoldenMotor.com

Hot Wheels

Jul 7, 2009
chicago
I know what you mean, I spend more time on the side of the road talking about my bike. even if it's on my car rack people wiil pull up next to me and ask where did I get that bike.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Ive been pulled over by a young kid and a park ranger to look at my ride. Nobody believes me when I tell them how little I paid for the engine kit.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
It's just amazing how excited people here in the Washington, D.C. metro Area get when they see me riding one of my motorized bicycle's especially the Stretch Cruiser's.

They all want one, and yes my bikes are not cheap my bikes sell here in my community starting about $1,200.00 for the Stretch Cruiser's.

And they don't even haggle about the price, huh mind boggling isn't is!

And yes my bikes get more attention than my Harley's do.

Peace All Crazy Horse.

P.S. Start getting the Look today, buy it, build it, ride it, and you to can say I got the Look today & had to pull over!

Crazy Horse here yes when I'm out for a putt / ride on any of my motorized bicycles, not only am I getting the look but these people are screaming please pull over I'd love to check out your bike!

Check out this link Stretch Cruiser Lovers: http://motorbicycling.com/members/crazy-horse/ !

Peace Crazy Horse.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
when azvinnie, the preacher, and myself went to Tucson for the last deathrace, we had a truck (18 wheeler) keep alongside us at 80mph going down the hiway...
he stayed with us for approx 1/2hr and followed us into a rest stop (smoke break),,,
we talked about the bikes for almost 20mins :):):)